In Contrada Vineyard & Kitchen
In Contrada Vineyard and Kitchen, San Antonio’s #1 destination for great wine, food and live entertainment. Nestled in Texas Hill Country just minutes from Down town San Antonio. Come visit the oldest vineyard in Bexar County.
We are open!
Come and visit San Antonio’s oldest and closest vineyard! Walk-ins are welcomed, reservations for 6 or more are strongly recommended for best service.
Thursdays: 4 PM to 8 PM
Fridays: 4 PM to 9 PM
Saturdays: 12 PM to 9 PM
Sundays: 12 PM to 6 PM
*Kitchen Closes at 8:00 Thursday-Saturday and 5:30 on Sunday
Join us every Thursday! We are offering all you can eat spaghetti and meatballs for
$15.00 and $8.00 for kids 12 and under! (Dine-in Only)
Our menu will be limited to pizza and all you can eat spaghetti & meatballs.
(Gluten free pasta and pizza crust will be available)
Please no sharing or to go’s.
We are thrilled to be featured in San Antonio Restaurants magazine Dishin’ With SA Gold!
Take a few minutes to read our story and learn about our amazing Master Chef Claudio!
Please show us your support and share, share, share! We appreciate you all so much!!!
Sample 6 of our world class wines.
$28 per tasting, includes complimentary wine glass.
Wine tastings are available anytime. No reservations required.
Let us host your Party, Event or Large Group!
- No outside Alcohol
- Must be 21+ if drinking alcohol
- Kitchen closes at 8 pm Thursday through Saturday and 5:30pm on Sundays. Please plan your visit accordingly if you will be dining with us.
- No outside food, drinks or containers.
- Children are allowed as long as they do not interfere with the experience of other guests. We ask that children are with their parents/guardians at all times. Please include children 3 and older in the reservation count.
- Reservations for 6 or more are strongly encouraged.
- All parties of 6 or more an gratuity will be added.
- Smoking allowed in designated smoking AREA only.
- No party decorations without prior consent from management.
- In Contrada welcomes good natured dogs of our Wine Club members ONLY. Dogs must be on a leash at all times and owners must clean up after them. Dogs that misbehave for any reason may be asked to leave.
- ADA Service dogs welcome.
- Video Surveillance is used on these premises.
- No concealed weapons.
27490 Smithson Valley Rd, San Antonio, TX 78261